CashGranted-free Grant platform that pays weekly


CashGranted-free Grant platform that pays weekly

At first glance, you would definitely believe you are getting the money at the end of the week. 

You must be joking! It’s entirely lonely road of waiting. Basically, you must be daydreaming to think you get paid by CashGranted.  

Well, am not surprise as a blogger.

A friend of mine invited me to recommend him to get N70k ($193.06) on CashGranted.

I gladly did, thinking it would work and I can share it with you guys, but am sorry. It seems like another…..

I decided to register an account with Cashgranted.  I was active and had high expectations.

I  frequent the site, three to five times per day in other to pave the way of cashing at the end of the week.

Unfortunately, that dream was never reached. At the end of the week, I was not among the 1000’s recommended request before the stipulated date….   

Day in day out, I needed the money, so I go back to Cashgranted with hope. 

The feeling of getting N70K in my bank account at the end of the week was the encouragement.  

Dreams can be shattered in an instant when you lost hope. So, I decide to hold on to Hope.

But I end up being Disappointed & left with a broken heart. Like every teenager in Nigeria, I could not believe my eyes.

I decided to dig deeper. You won’t believe what I discovered.

CashGranted is a free registration online site, an advert-enabled fund-Granting platform that grants money to everyone.

The irony here is not seeing the sign in black and white “grants money to everyone”

Although Cashgranted has only one set back; you must be among the 1000 most recommended requested fund for the week to get paid, there is no harm in trying so, I push on.

You can’t blame a guy for tying, would you?

Well I need the money, so I got serious

You can't blame me for trying, after all, I’m a Nigeria. Not a desperate Nigerian per say I needed the money.

I dug deeper trying to find ways to earn the money. 

As a young inventor, I need the capital to continue with my project of self-powered Electricity generator.

As I was clouded with the idea of getting N70k, I forgot to do the basics. 

That is, to research and see if CashGranted is legit.

Off-course, I found out that Cashgranted is registered, and looks legit.

Sorry folks, it looks legit, but I still did not get paid.




This I have discovered about Cashgranted, and am sharing it with you guys for free.

What is Cashgranted?

CashGranted is a website that gives a Grant to Nigerians on request.

There is not much about-about the site, but they give grants up-to a maximum of N70k.

It is a site that is Advert-Enabled Funds-Granting.  The site never shows the number of people registered or are currently online.

That’s actually wired!

How CashGranted Generates Revenue

This site, CashGranted claims to generate revenue by displaying adverts to anyone who visits the site or registered members.

How unfortunate, they have minimal adverts on the site and can pay everyone.

From the revenue generated by displaying adverts, they make payments to a thousand people, how convenient.

The sign-up process for CashGranted is way easy. 

It is the site you can sign up an account like just logging into your Facebook account. 

If you are still keen on registering with Cashgranted, you need these….
 To register, you need the following;

1.       Name: First name and Last Name
2.      Email address
3.      Account number (Nigerian account number to any bank of your  choice)
4.      Phone number
5.      Username

After providing the above information, you are a registered member of CashGranted.

How to Earn Grants from CashGranted?

Unlike another earning site, CashGranted has a single way of earning “THE GRANT”.
The perfect disguise for….

You get Grants weekly by requesting amount between N20,000 to N70,000 in your home area and getting recommended, be among the 1000 people for that week.

This is the single method of getting paid on Cashgranted.  

CashGranted Account Explained

Like most site, cashgranted is easy to navigate and familiarise yourself with the site.

After registering an account with CashGranted, at the Top left corner of your screen, you have the following icons’

CashGranted
Home
Your Account
Contact
Logout

Home icon

The home icon gets you to access to a list important notices which includes

Your account

This shows the current recommendation your account has. 

This helps in keeping you on track to reaching among the 1000’s most recommended request for the week.

Get More Friends to Recommend You

This gives you access to your personal link that you can share to friends and family members to recommend you to be paid the said grant within the stipulated date.

Date Your Fund's Request Will Be Provided

 As sad as it may seem, you can make a request for a maximum of two (2) weeks.

Once you have reached the quota, you get paid into your local bank account. 

Payment is made on a Saturday every week.

View Your Current Fund Request

 You get to see your request and also have the opportunity to make some changes by editing the reason for making the request.

View Auto-Recommendations You’ve Gotten

In order to get your requested grant on CashGranted, you must get people to recommend you for payment.

You also have the privilege to recommend other people to get paid.

To every person you recommend, you increase your chances of getting paid by +3 and the other person by+1 chance.

View and recommend other requester’s fund request

This is the final and last link. 

You recommend other people to increase your chances of getting paid.
Other links are

Make a new fund request
Update your profile
Logout

How CashGranted Pays

According to the site CashGranted, you can get paid directly into your local bank account in Nigeria on a Saturday before 6:00 pm Nigerian time.

Unfortunately, there is no record of anyone getting paid so far.

Have anyone ever got paid by Cashgranted, should please leave a comment below with Prove if he/she has

My personal views of CashGranted

In as much as I love to make money online and get paid the N70,000K.

I’m not confident that CashGranted is not a scam.

I hope and hope beyond the last few months that Cashgranted should pay me, but am sorry to inform you guys.

There’s no payment of any kind

Although CashGranted is an indecisive site in this review, my patient has run out and am 

ruling it as SCAM!

Although I see it as a scam I’m still hoping to be among the thousand most recommended request of the week.

Therefore, stay tuned as I will definitely try to reach the quota for a recommendation. 

This does not stop a boy from dreaming, does it?

Should You Register on CashGranted
I strongly do not wish for anyone to register with CashGranted, because I have been there, done that and still hope, but no result. 

I’m yet to find myself in the 1000 most recommended grants for the week.

Please if you know anyone in Nigeria, from any place in the world that has made money from CashGranted, please leave a comment below and earn money.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Make Money: Affiliate Marketing

Paypal & Nigeria: How to open Paypal Account that Receives Money

Onlinenaira Review: Warning!!! Don’t Register Yet, Read This First